Monday, August 24, 2009

Trick or Treat-MOJO Monday Week 101

I just love the way this card came out. One of my favorite colors is purple and orange ! Today, I got a box of goodies from Stampin' Up that I had ordered last week and decided to use Cast-A-Spell Designer Paper. I looked through my new stamp sets to see which one would go perfect and found this one, Holiday Best. This is a Level 1 stamp set and I think I will definately use it alot.

Here is my creation which I completed right before the kids went to bed.

Here's a close-up of the card where you can see how I used daubers to ink up the edges of the ribbon and greeting. I also used the Cutter Kit using the 7-sided distressing tool on the edges of the the Perfect Plum and Basic Black Cardstock.

Have a Great Night!


Materials Used:

  • Stampin' Up's Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White cardstock, and Cast-A-Spell DSP
  • Stampin' Up's Holiday Best Level 1 Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
  • Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up's Basic Black Ink Pad
  • Stampin' Up's Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Markers
  • Daubers
  • Dew Drops
  • Cuttlebug's Spiderweb Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Christine said...

Beautifully done and such an original take on the theme

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is awesome!

kim.mom said...

This card is gorgeous!