I just love the way this card came out. One of my favorite colors is purple and orange ! Today, I got a box of goodies from Stampin' Up that I had ordered last week and decided to use Cast-A-Spell Designer Paper. I looked through my new stamp sets to see which one would go perfect and found this one, Holiday Best. This is a Level 1 stamp set and I think I will definately use it alot.
Here is my creation which I completed right before the kids went to bed.
Here's a close-up of the card where you can see how I used daubers to ink up the edges of the ribbon and greeting. I also used the Cutter Kit using the 7-sided distressing tool on the edges of the the Perfect Plum and Basic Black Cardstock.
Have a Great Night!
- Stampin' Up's Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White cardstock, and Cast-A-Spell DSP
- Stampin' Up's Holiday Best Level 1 Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
- Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stampin' Up's Basic Black Ink Pad
- Stampin' Up's Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Markers
- Dew Drops
- Cuttlebug's Spiderweb Embossing Folder