Another week of MOJO Monday. Butterflies, Butterflies, Butterflies! I've been wanting to use the Flight of the Butterfly Stampset which was given to me at last year's Stampin' Up's Convention. It blended great with the Blossoms Butterflies Stack that I purchased at Joann Fabrics.
Here is my creation this week. I used the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder on the Blossoms Butterflies stack above the stamped images. I thought it added more character to the cardstock. I also added Dazzling Diamonds on the stamped butterfly and on the stamped flowers by the Happy Birthday. I punched circles and added butterfly brads.
- Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Old Olive, & Blossoms Butterflies stack
- Blackbird Brads
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Circles
- Stampin' Up White Ribbon
- Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set
- Fundamental Phrases Stamp Set
- Photo Corners, 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle Punches
- Dazzling Diamonds
- Craft White Stamp Pad
- Old Olive Stamp Pad
Have a Wonderful & Safe Weekend!