Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos

I'm excited that I finally decided to start my stamping blog. Two of my friends have started their own blogs and I really enjoy reading about the great projects they've done. I also read other blogs and enjoy them as well. Those blogs have inspired me to start my own. I really like being able to share with everyone how great the cards come out.

I made this birthday card for a good friend and a second one for my favorite aunt whose birthdays are this month.


I used one of the Mojo Monday Sketches of week 94. The website is a great place to go to get ideas on layouts for your cards. I also used the new In Color cardsocks and DSP Razzleberry Lemondae from Stampin' Up . The colors are very nice. Since I haven't bought the new ribbons that match the paper, I looked through my ribbons and found this retired one from Stampin' Up. It's the Double Stitched Purely Pomegranate. Believe it or not, I used flower Rub-Ons for the image on the Nestabilities Labels One from Spellbinders. I also used Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest. I LOVE them! You'll be seeing lots of Dew Drops on my cards.

I hope to keep up with all of you in the stamping world!


1 comment:

anitra said...

I love dew drops too! After seeing your wonderful cards I placed my order for dew drops the other day. I look forward to seeing more of your work!