Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday


Here is another birthday card I made today. My inspiriation came from a stamp set I saw at Michaels today. The stamp set, Wedding Cake, is from Martha Stewarts Crafts collection. I've never used her stamp sets before, but, they looked so nice and were the right price (clearance for $4.95!!!!!! Yeah!!!). So, I bought a couple different sets. They stamped nice and were a great bargain. Love it!
Materials used:

  • Stampin' Up's Top Note Die, Flower Fusion, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, In Color Melon Mambo cardstock, Crushed Curry cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Daubers, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo Stamp Pad & Chit Chat Rub-Ons
  • Dew Drops, Prima Flowers, Ribbon
  • Martha Stewarts Wedding Cake Stamp Set



I used Daubers to color the inside of the image, stamped the image on Melon Mambo cardstock, added a Rub-Ons greeting and popped it up with Dimensionals. I really liked how it turned out.


You can never go wrong with making birthday cards. There's always a birthday every month in my stamping world. I'll be checking my calendar to see who is the lucky person to get this card.


No comments: