Friday, July 24, 2009

Mojo Week 96




Here is my finished card for the Mojo Monday week 96. I made this card for a cousin who is expecting her first child as part of her Baby Shower gift.

I used Stampin' Up's So Many Scallops Stamp Set, whisper white cardstock and simply scrappin special delivery girl kit that I had bought to use for my daughters' scrapbook when she was born 3 years ago. I never used it, so, I said to myself that this is the perfect time to use it. I also used Nana's Nursery Baby Girl premium stack that I had bought at Joann Fabrics a while back. Let's not forget my favorite, Dew Drops. Spellbinder's Nestabilities is also a nice touch to a card. It cuts a shape and then embosses around it.


I also decided to make a baby scrapbook album that would go very well with the card. I saw one that my friend made for another friend that just had a baby and I totally was in love with it. I was excited looking at it that I blurted out "That it was WORTHLESS!" What I meant to say was that it was "PRICELESS!" since it was beautiful and one of a kind. Her reaction was even more priceless. But, she knows me well and knew what I meant. It was so funny that we couldn't stop laughing.

To make this scrapbook album I used the same special delivery girl scrappin kit from Stampin' Up and the Nana's Nursery premium stack. I also used the Pretties Kit and colored the ones' on the front page with Stampin' Up's stamp pad using a dauber. The pearls are from the pretties kit as well. And, of course, you can't go wrong with ribbon. They are all from Stampin' Up.

Here are the pages that I made.









Hope this gives you ideas of how to give a gorgeous and "Worthless", LOL, I mean Priceless gift to someone.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Sauls said...

AWESOME WORK!!! It is indeed...PRICELESS!!! :) Dang girl, you have been busy!!