I went to Archiver's and saw that there was this sale on the Ancenstral products which gave you also free stuff (yeah!). So, I bought $20 worth of products and got my free Birthday Party Mini Album Kit! Check out Archivers website to see if there's one in your area. They have great merchandise for all your crafty needs.
Here is my creation for this week's Mojo Monday card for this week.
Here is a close-up of my card so you can see that I used my sewing machine. I'm such a rookie that I can't even sew a straight line. But, it still looks NICE. I kept my sewing machine visible in my craft room to remind me to use it more often.
- Ancestral Clear Stamps by TPC Studio
- Ancestral Key Stripe, Tapestry, & Bird Flourish designer paper by TPC Studio
- Ancestral Metal Accents
- Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip and Naturals Ivory card stock
- Stampin' Up Vintage Brads
- Stampin' Up Wide Organdy Ivory Ribbon (retired)
- Stampin' Up Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stampin' Up Round Tab Punch
- ColorBox Classic Pigment Cat's Eye ink pads
- Sewing Machine
By the way, check-out all my previous posts. My very nice husband took time to fix all my pictures. Now when you click on the pictures you'll actually get a close-up of them.