Saturday, August 29, 2009

Howdy Cowboy

Today we are going to a kids birthday party (my friends son) and I decided to make him a card. I normally don't make cards for kids birthdays, but, this time I decided to go ahead and make one. It hurts me to pay for a card knowing that I have all the materials to make one.
I found this retired one from Stampin' Up, Cowboy Kid that has never been touched. I also used Stampin' Up's retired cardstock and retired DSP that went very well with the stamp set. I went through some sketches I had printed a while back and used one from Taylored Expressions TECC53 .

Here is my Howdy creation.

Gotta go and get the kids ready for the birthday party.

Happy Saturday!

Materials Used:

  • Stampin' Up's In Color Blue Bayou, and River Rock Cardstock (retired)
  • Stampin' Up's Western Sky DSP (retired)
  • Stampin' Up's Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Silver
  • Stampin' Up's Ribbon Originals Elementary
  • Stampin' Up's Cutter Kit
  • Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
  • Taylored Expressions Snow White cardstock
  • Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink pad
  • Copic Markers

1 comment:

Catpad said...

soooooo cute!! you are very talented!! well done!