Today we are going to a kids birthday party (my friends son) and I decided to make him a card. I normally don't make cards for kids birthdays, but, this time I decided to go ahead and make one. It hurts me to pay for a card knowing that I have all the materials to make one.
I found this retired one from Stampin' Up, Cowboy Kid that has never been touched. I also used Stampin' Up's retired cardstock and retired DSP that went very well with the stamp set. I went through some sketches I had printed a while back and used one from Taylored Expressions TECC53 .
Here is my Howdy creation.
Gotta go and get the kids ready for the birthday party.
- Stampin' Up's In Color Blue Bayou, and River Rock Cardstock (retired)
- Stampin' Up's Western Sky DSP (retired)
- Stampin' Up's Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Silver
- Stampin' Up's Ribbon Originals Elementary
- Stampin' Up's Cutter Kit
- Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
- Taylored Expressions Snow White cardstock
- Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink pad
- Copic Markers