Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Bird Day!

Here is a sketch for you to try by Jen del Muro. This is my first time participating, but, not the first time using her sketches.

My inspiration for this card came from Miami, Florida and it's beautiful beaches. It's all about flamingos, palm trees, beaches, etc... This stamp set was just perfect. Unfortunetly, I won't be able to enjoy any of that stuff. It will be a short trip to attend my younger sisters' baby shower. My older sister, Coralia, will be celebrating another birthday this September. This card will be going to her.

To make this card, I used the new In-Color crushed curry from Stampin' Up and their new DSP, Pink Flamingo with the matching retired stamp set Tickled Pink. Love these tropical colors.

To my wonderful SIS!!!

Materials Used:

  • Stampin' Up's Tickled Pink Stamp Set (retired)
  • Stampin' Up Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral cardstock, and Pink Flamingo DSP
  • Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon
  • Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
  • Taylored Expression Snow White Cardstock
  • Mement Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Copic Markers
  • Dew Drops
  • Prima Flower

No comments: