Friday, August 7, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge 2

I started with another sketch challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I was reading through one of my favorite blogs I read of Mary Fish and she happens to be among the group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators who have this website. So, I decided to try something different this time using these awesome sketches. Luckily, I received my Stampin' Up pre-order from the Holiday Mini Catalog today and got a little excited knowing I had more toys to play with. Even better to start this new sketch. I decided to use the halloween stamp set, Twick or Tweet and Night and Day DSP. I used all Stampin' Up products.

Here is what I came up with.


Materials Used:

  • Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and Night and Day DSP
  • Twick or Tweet Stamp Set
  • Fire Circles Rhinestone Brads
  • Pumpkin Pie 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Cutter Kit
  • Paper Piercing Tool
  • Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa Stampin' Markers
  • Dimensionals
  • Basic Black Ink Pad
  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates
Have a Great Weekend!

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card, Valeria! I love your ribbon treatment, and the bling! Excellent job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at PPA, and join us next week for our inspiration challenge! Ann

Anonymous said...

I really love your card, Valeria! I love Halloween and love how you interpreted the sketch to make this great Halloween card! I love the combination of everything you used -- the stamp, the papers, the ribbon! Thanks for participating in PPA's first sketch challenge!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh Valeria even the background behind your card is coordinated! What a great card - perfect Halloween combo of color, paper and style!

Lesley said...

Really cute card!! Love that image! Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Love the card. I can't wait to get this set.

Patti MacLeith said...

SUPER! love the way you placed the rhinestones and that ribbon tab is fantastic. Play with us again at PPA!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Detail, detail, and more detail.

Really enjoying the ribbon treatment.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a fun halloween card! Love all of your new goodies and the great use of that wide ribbon. Fantastic job with the PPA sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lucia said...

I like these better.