I started with another sketch challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I was reading through one of my favorite blogs I read of Mary Fish and she happens to be among the group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators who have this website. So, I decided to try something different this time using these awesome sketches. Luckily, I received my Stampin' Up pre-order from the Holiday Mini Catalog today and got a little excited knowing I had more toys to play with. Even better to start this new sketch. I decided to use the halloween stamp set, Twick or Tweet and Night and Day DSP. I used all Stampin' Up products.
Here is what I came up with.
- Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and Night and Day DSP
- Twick or Tweet Stamp Set
- Fire Circles Rhinestone Brads
- Pumpkin Pie 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Cutter Kit
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa Stampin' Markers
- Basic Black Ink Pad
- Scallop Edge Punch
- Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates
Have a Great Weekend!