Friday, August 21, 2009

MOJO Monday Week 100-Day 2

Happy Friday!!!

Doesn't this card go with all you ladies in the house? What inspired me to use everything on this card was that today is tax-free weekend in Texas and everyone is shopping like crazy. So, I thought using this Shop-a-holic stamp set from unity Stamp company went perfectly well for today's theme. I actually bought this stamp set and Shopping Bags patterned paper from Karen Foster Design thinking of my wonderful sister and younger cousin. Well, let me tell you that this is exactly what describes them. Can't wait to give this card to one of them. I shouldn't talk because we all LOVE to shop specially, in this Stamping World.



I'm off to celebrate this Friday evening!

Materials Used:

  • unity Stamp company Shop-a-holic Stamp Set
  • Shopping Bags Patterned Paper from Karen Foster Design
  • Sizzix Embossing Folder
  • Icicle Stickles
  • Stampin' Up' Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Crushed Curry Cardstock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Stampin' Up's Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up's Rhinestone Brads
  • Stampin' Up's 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! I love this! You got me and Coralia right. Insane shopaholics! LOL