Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Gift Box

I made this gift box for my younger sister Lucia, who is expecting a baby girl this December. We're also preparing for her Baby Shower and these are the colors we will be decorating with. Brown, Pink, and White. I've been buying her lots of baby stuff wherever I find the GREAT bargains. One of the things I love to shop for girls is hair bows. My daughter Sophia has a collection. So, I might actually be filling up this gift box with lots of them.

I bought all the materials at Michaels to make this project except, the rhinestones and the chocolate chip cardstock.

With this close-up you can see the rhinestones on every circle of the ribbon.

Can't wait to show her with great goodies inside (for the baby)!

Materials Used:

  • me & my Big ideas Baby specialty cardstock (bought at Michaels)
  • Ribbon bought at Michaels
  • Rhinestones
  • Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip cardstock

3 comments:

Luchy said...

:) How cute Vale. I love it. I'm so happy to have you as my sister and I'm sure Genesis is gonna love having you as a tia.

Melissa Sauls said...

Ooooh that's just gorgeous!

Catpad said...

oh my good!! it's really gorgeous!!