Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've got Ice Cream in my tummy! :)
Doesn't this card look YUMMY? It's been so hot in Texas these days that it makes you want to eat some ICE CREAM!
My inspiration to make this card came from the Our Craft Lounge's Life is Sweet stamp set. Getting to use these great colors made me love it even more.
Here is a close-up of the card. You can see where I used the crystal effect from Stampin' Up on the hot fudge. I also used Stampin' Up's Brights Beads for the sprinkles.
- our Craft Lounge Life is Sweet stamp set
- Doodlebug designer papers from the Sweet Treats & Confections Collections (Cup Cakes Collection from Taylored Expressions)
- Dew Drops
- Copic Markers
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pink Passion cardstock
- Stampin' Up Scallop Circle, Ticket Corner, 1/16"handheld, 1" circle, 1-1/4" circle Punches
- Stampin' Up Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die
- Stampin' Up Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
- Stampin' Up Brights Beads (retired)