Thursday, August 27, 2009

Halloween Theme-PPA5

Wow, I've been in the Halloween Spirit!!! This is my third Halloween card I've made this month.
This week I participated in Pals Paper Arts Halloween theme challenge. I used Sweet Centers stamp set from Stampin' Up along with sweet treat cups. I've seen lots of sample cards on many blogs and splitcoaststampers using these two items together and they are wonderful. I used the Cast-A-Spell DSP and a window sheet from Day and Night DSP from Stampin' Up over the DSP. It looks great. Also, what I like about this card is using Halloween confetti on the sweet treat cups that I bought at Joann Fabric's dollar spot. That's a bargain!!!

Here is my creation for this week's challenge.

Here's a close-up where you can see Chills & Thrills Rub-Ons (Stampin' Up retired product) on the sweet treat cup. You can also see the googly eyes on the stamp image.

Have a Great Night and keep posting amazing cards in the stamping world!

Materials Used:

  • Stampin' Up's Sweet Centers Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Up's Basic Black, Perfect Plum carstock and DSP
  • Stampin' Up's Perfect Plum Ink Pad
  • Stampin' Up's Rhinestone Brads
  • Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie 1-1/4"Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up's Chills & Thrills Rub-Ons (retired)
  • Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
  • Stampin' Up's Top Note Die
  • Sweet Treat Cups
  • Googly Eyes

5 comments:

Pals Paper Arts said...

Great use of the sweet treat cups.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

Denise said...

Googly eyes - seriously cute! I love your use of the treat cups and overall design. Thanks for playing at PPA!

Lucy said...

Wow, this one is very nice.

luchy said...

Wow this one is nice

Ann Schach said...

The googly eyes are a hoot! Such a fun Halloween card! Thanks for playing at PPA!