Finally, I finished my Grandmother's Birthday card and this week's MOJO Monday 98. I kept thinking alot of what stamp set to use to make my Grandmother's Birthday card so special. I wanted to make it fun for her this year to bring her spirit up since she's been sick with her asthma and a few colds. She lives in Miami, Fl. and that is why I used this stamp set. It couldn't go wrong at all along with Stampin' Up's Pink Flamingo DSP. I just LOVE the way the card came out!
To my Wonderful Grandmother also known as "MAMI".
Here is a Close-Up to have a better look at how the Stickles made the card look even better with some bling.Materials Used:
- Crafty Cling Rubber Stamps - Beauty and the Beach
- Stampin' Up's Felicidades Siempre stamp set
- Stampin' Up's Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock, and Pink Flamingo DSP
- Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
- Solar White cardstock
- Dew Drops
- Candy Cane Stickles
- Copic Markers
- Sizzix Embossing Folder
Have a Wonderful Night!