Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grandmother's Birthday

Finally, I finished my Grandmother's Birthday card and this week's MOJO Monday 98. I kept thinking alot of what stamp set to use to make my Grandmother's Birthday card so special. I wanted to make it fun for her this year to bring her spirit up since she's been sick with her asthma and a few colds. She lives in Miami, Fl. and that is why I used this stamp set. It couldn't go wrong at all along with Stampin' Up's Pink Flamingo DSP. I just LOVE the way the card came out!
To my Wonderful Grandmother also known as "MAMI".


Here is a Close-Up to have a better look at how the Stickles made the card look even better with some bling.

Materials Used:
  • Crafty Cling Rubber Stamps - Beauty and the Beach
  • Stampin' Up's Felicidades Siempre stamp set
  • Stampin' Up's Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock, and Pink Flamingo DSP
  • Stampin' Up's Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up's Ticket Corner Punch
  • Solar White cardstock
  • Dew Drops
  • Candy Cane Stickles
  • Copic Markers
  • Sizzix Embossing Folder

Have a Wonderful Night!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this one! Very nice!