Friday, September 4, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #80

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

Here is a card that is so sweet. This is Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #80. I have to say that I LOVE this stamp set by Taylored Expressions, Berries and Cherries. Also, the Key Ingredients Kit are always great to make a card. It brings everything you need to make a gorgeous card. I'm just waiting to see the new stamp sets they'll be releasing tomorrow. Can't wait!

Here is my Sweet Creation.

Materials Used:
  • Taylored Expressions Berries & Cherries Stamp Set
  • Taylored Expressions Berries & Cherries Key Ingredients
  • Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad
  • Stmapin' Up's Word Window Punch
  • EK Success Edge Punch
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Sparkle Gems Small Blossom
  • Copic Markers

1 comment:

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh Valeria, this is so nice! I love the coloring with the copics and the ribbon paired together too.