Here is Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge for this week. My inspiration for this card came from one of my favorite colors, purple and green. I used Stampin' Up's Cottage Wall DSP and to pop it up a little with some bling I used Square Ice Rhinestone Brads that I won at Stampin' Up's last year's convention. This was actually the first time I ever used them. I also used Martha Stewart's butterfly punch and set a small rhinestone in the middle.
Here is my Creation.
Have a Great Evening!!!
- Beautiful You Stamp Set (Verve Stamps)
- Cottage Wall DSP, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, and Whisper White Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
- Square Ice Rhinestone Brads
- Elementary Ribbon Originals
- Neutral Doily Ribbon
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
- Brilliance Graphite Black Ink Pad
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punch