Friday, September 18, 2009

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #39

Happy Friday!!!

Here is Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge for this week. My inspiration for this card came from one of my favorite colors, purple and green. I used Stampin' Up's Cottage Wall DSP and to pop it up a little with some bling I used Square Ice Rhinestone Brads that I won at Stampin' Up's last year's convention. This was actually the first time I ever used them. I also used Martha Stewart's butterfly punch and set a small rhinestone in the middle.

Here is my Creation.

Have a Great Evening!!!

Materials Used:

  • Beautiful You Stamp Set (Verve Stamps)
  • Cottage Wall DSP, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, and Whisper White Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
  • Square Ice Rhinestone Brads
  • Elementary Ribbon Originals
  • Neutral Doily Ribbon
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
  • Brilliance Graphite Black Ink Pad
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly punch


2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

This is beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

valeria...this is so pretty! love the colors, the dp, and the punched butterfly that coordinates with the sentiment! amazing job!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy