Saturday, September 12, 2009

MOJO Monday 103

Who's ready for some cookies and cocoa during Winter? My inspiration for this card comes from my need for some cool weather. Also, seeing all the holiday stuff at every store I've gone to, especially, Archiver's. Let me tell you, when I go there my eyes just don't know where to look.

Here's my MOJO for this week using Jolly by Golly patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket. As you can see, I didn't stamp any image. I used Jolly by Golly Rub-ons that matched the patterned paper.


Here's a close-up where you can see the rub-ons better. I used the coffee rub-on and then cut it and adhered it with dimensionals to pop it up. That was one of my friends idea. Thank you Mrs. Anitra!


Have a Great and safe Evening!!!!!

Materials Used:

  • 6x6 Jolly by Golly patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket
  • Jolly by Golly Rub-ons
  • American Crafts Premium Ribbon made Exclusively for Archiver's
  • Dew Drops
  • Stampin' Up's Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red (retired) cardstock
  • Lagoon Bazzill Basics Paper

No comments: