Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MOJO Monday Week 105

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday!!!

I've been kind of busy these couple of days. First of all, this past weekend I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in San Marcos, TX. It was AMAZING! I've never been to a Scrapbook convention before. It was like a being a child in a candy store. My friend Melissa and I were so overwhelmed of how many vendors there were that we didn't know where to look. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Here is my creation for this week's MOJO Monday. It was quite a challenge for me to pick an image or greeting to use. I settled with Stampin' Up's Walk in the Park DSP which went very well with the butterfly. I really liked how it turned out using Dew Drops (my favorite accessory).

Materials Used:

  • Whisper White, Basic Grey Cameo Coral cardstock and Walk in the Park DSP (Stampin' Up)
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
  • Whisper White Organza Ribbon (Stampin' Up)
  • Basic Grey stampin' pad
  • Ticket Corner and Word Window Punch (Stampin' Up)
  • Beautiful Butterflies bigz die (Stampin' Up)
  • Martha Stewart Punch
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Square
  • Dew Drops

No comments: