I've been making so many "girly" cards lately that I've missed making cards that could be given to a boy. When I found this stamp set and patterned paper I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The elements coordinate perfectly. I really like the bright and fun colors it has. What I really like about this stamp set is that it includes numbers 0-9 which allows you to personalize the card for the person you're giving it to by including their age or the year.
Here is my creation for another great Tuesday sketch from Lord Have Mercy!
- Toy Transportation Stamp Set (Martha Stewart)
- Whisper White, Real Red cardstock (SU!)
- Transportation Primary & Stripe and Up & Away Patterned Paper (TPC Studio)
- Transportation Star Chipboard Embellishment (TPC Studio)
- Transportation Ribbon (TPC Studio)
- Dew Drops
- Cuttlebug's Spots & Dots Embossing Folder
- Ticket Corner and circle Punches (SU!)
- Brilliance Graphite Black Ink Pad