Saturday, September 5, 2009

Coffee Time!

When I first saw this new stamp set by Verve Stamps, I knew I had to get it. One of my favorite drinks and the first thing I have in the morning is coffee. Usually, my morning cup of coffee is the only time I drink it, unless of course, I go and have a cup with friends and family. Every time I visit my family in Miami I have to have Cuban coffee. Growing up in Miami, this was my addiction. It's the BEST if you need energy!

Here is Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #81. For this sketch challenge I used the stamp set, Delightful & Delicious, from Verve Stamps. As you all now know, the inspiration behind this card is my LOVE for coffee!

To make the stamped image more vivid, I embossed it with Stampin' Up Clear Embossing powder.

Here is my Creation.

Materials Used:

  • Delightful & Delicious Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Up's Craft Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
  • Stampin' Up's Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip cardstock, and Au Chocolat DSP
  • Stampin' Up's Scallop Edge Punch
  • Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Antique Copper Mini Circle Brads by Making Memories
  • Ancestrial Framed Dome Stickers
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four

No comments: