Sunday, November 1, 2009

MOJO Monday #110

OMG! I'm such the procrastinator this week. I sat down to do this card tonight, thinking I had all night. But, my girlfriends called me last minute to go to the movies. So, you know how it is. I couldn't say "No." Now here I am scrambling to try to hit the Mojo Monday deadline. I've got my husband breathing down my neck cause he needs the computer, the girls are on the way, and I'm here stressing out!!!! OMG!!! Stamping is soo stressful. :) Just Kidding

Here is my Mojo for this week. For this card, I used Vintage Findings Christmas Kit by Making Memories from my local Archiver's store. I also used Martha Stewart's newest punches, Martha Stewart's Punch Around the Page Double Loops. I used a clear polka dot card stock from Stampin Up Night & Day DSP over the Blush Red Dark card stock from Taylored Expression.


Have a great night and see you tomorrow for next weeks Mojo Monday sketch.




No comments: