Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Little Ballerina

Here is my second card I made for the Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #86. I made this card thinking of my beautiful ballerina Sophia. She started ballet this past summer and loves it. When I saw this stamp set, My Little Princess from Technique Tuesday, with a friend at the Creating Keepsakes Convention we both fell in love with it and also bought the prince stamp set.

I used Stampin' Up's Basic Grey cardsock along with Bazzill Basics Paper Tickled Pink. Patterned paper is from Karen Foster Design Ballet Collage. I also used vellum cardstock over the ballerina's tutu and over the ballet shoes. You know how I like to use dew drops on my cards to make them look different. This time I went a little bit extra and added a little bling to my dew drops.




Have a Great Night and wish me luck again!


No comments: