Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Merry & Bright

Happy Wednesday! Hooray, the week is almost over!

This is Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #86. I participated on this sketch challenge to try to become a member of the sketch crew for Taylored Expressions. How great is that?! We'll see who are the three most creative winners. They will announce them on Saturday, October 17th.

Here is my creation for this great challenge. I used Basic Grey's eskimo kisses collection paper pack along with the matching chipboard stickers, and buttons. I also used Jolee's by You Holiday Lights embellishments.

While putting this card together I thought this little girl was super cute but needed some more to make her brigher. So, I dressed her up with some Sparkly Fluff on her hat and added some rhinestones in the middle of her dress. I also added rhinestones on the holiday lights of the title Merry & Bright.

Here a close-up of my creation.


Hope you're having a Great week and wish me luck.

No comments: