Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanks So Much Coach!!!!

Here is my MOJO Monday #111 card for this week. I made this card specially for my son's soccer coaches, Coach Brad and Assistant Coach Claudio. It's funny that my husband is the assistant coach and haven't shown him the card I made him. Usually, he's the first person I show my creations. I'm so proud of our Soccer team this season!!!! They did AWESOME!!! Many thanks to the coaches!!!! We have 3 games left this weekend and will be celebrating their victories afterwards.

Here is my creation.



Materials Used:

  • Basic Black and Whisper White carstock (Stampin' Up)
  • Light Blue Textured Cardstock (Archivers)
  • Soccer Patterned Paper (Hobby Lobby)
  • Soccer Ribbon
  • Whisper White Taffetta Ribbon (Stampin' Up)
  • Mini Talents Charms by Karen Foster Design
  • Vintage Brads (Stampin' Up)
  • Labels One Spellbinder's Nestabilities
  • Sincere Salutations Stamp Set (Stampin' Up)
  • Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punch (Stampin' Up)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad


No comments: