Friday, November 20, 2009

You Grow Girl!

Happy Friday!!!!

For those of you who don't know, my sister is expecting a baby girl and has about 3 weeks left for her to give birth. So, since I didn't make her a Baby Shower card I made her one. Tonight I'll be attending a Baby Shower and this is my creation for last weeks Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #91. I made two of this precious card to give my sister and a friend who is expecting a girl too.



Materials Used:
  • Swell News Stamp Set (SU)
  • Whisper White Cardstock (SU)
  • BoBunny Tutu Dot and Creative Imaginations Stripe Patterned Paper
  • Dew Drops
  • Copic Markers
  • Ruffled Ribbon bought at my local Hobby Lobby
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped and Standard Circles Large
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Distress Ink Vintage Phote and White Craft Ink Pad (SU)
  • Fabric Fancies Flower
  • Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder

Hope you have a Wonderful Friday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!